We are looking for an efficient and experienced administrator. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and feel confident dealing with the public. You will show attention to detail and take pride in your work.
The role includes the following duties and responsibilities-
- Dealing with incoming calls appropriately e.g. booking appointments and quoting for services when required and taking accurate messages.
- Efficient and accurate diary management
- Producing accurate letters for clients
- Drafting client documents
- Submitting applications to and liaising with The Office of The Public Guardian
- Using internal CRM systems
- Ensuring client files are kept up to date
- Updating clients directly where appropriate
- General office administration duties as required
- Witnessing documents
- Complying at all times with Compliance, Training & Competence, Complaints, GDPR and office procedures
- You must be competent with Word and Excel. Experience of Will Suite or similar software is a bonus.
Your working days will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am- 2pm.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and covering letter for consideration, Thank you.
Hand sanitiser is stationed throughout the office, clients are required to wear a face covering if visiting the office. Daily cleaning of the office takes place. Where office working is required social distancing is enforced.